Wednesday, July 23, 2008

GG!!!!

So this summer I was able to watch LOST in it's entirety, and I was HOOKED! I cant wait 'till the next season starts! So after I finished that, I thought, well, what's the next series I can watch in it's entirety?! And, probably because its so popular with Allison, Bekah, Tabitha, Shanna and Jamie, I picked The Gilmore Girls.



I've made it to season five, and I was ELATED when Lorelai and Luke finally got together... but now, he told her he needed time to think, and she is in bed crying, and stupid Taylor is selling ribbons, and oh my, its all just falling apart! This is what it's like now:



I think it will get better, but how?!?!

I love this show... but what should I watch when I finish all those seasons? ;)


1 comment:

nalyd14 said...

Gilmore Girls is cool and all but it definitely fell apart at the 5th season..or 6th...which ever one Luke n Loreli(sp?) split up in...cause the creator had stopped workin on the show entirely.