Wednesday, December 30, 2009

:::Sucky Sequels:::

Today at work my friend Zack and I were trying to name our Top-Five-Most-Hated-Sequels-Of-All-Time.

********************************************

We started off:

SPEED 2 ... bad, just really bad.

Then we decided that ALL the DISNEY SEQUELS are bad... not a good one out there!!! (why do they keep making them when they go straight to video?!?!) we couldn't figure that one out!

The third would be OCEANS 12... honestly, I fell asleep during it in the theater. Yes, it was that bad!

The other one we agreed on was THE FAST AND FURIOUS sequels... dumb. Thats the only word I can think of!

And the fifth: honestly? There is no fifth! I LOVE sequels... even if they suck, I have to watch them, just to see for myself.


***********************************************

Some of my favorite sequels:

Rush Hour
Miss Congeniality
Legally Blonde
Pirates of the Caribbean
Twilight/New Moon
Meet the Parents/Fockers
Bridget Jones
National Treasure
Elizabeth
Home Alone
The Santa Clause
Transformers
Alvin and the Chipmunks


Ohhhh this list could go on and on!

********************************************

Ok, peace out, I've got to go pop in a movie! Haha

ps- Merry New Year! :)

No comments: