Thursday, September 25, 2008

My Etsy Shop is UP!

Hey Everyone!

My Etsy Shop, shystiches, is finally up! Right now I don't have any handmade items in it, just supplies (cigar boxes) and a vintage item, but later today I plan on posting some scarves that I have made over the last year or two!

I am in the process of finishing an afghan that I have been working on forever, and am super excited about that... I don't know if I will be selling it, or keeping it to be sentimental over my first afghan :)

I found a couple books on Amazon.com to learn some new crochet stitches, so I don't have to keep doing the same simple stitch over and over! Yay!


Tonight I might finish the blanket... that is if I can peel my eyes away from the 2 Hr. Season Premier of Grey's Anatomy! I am SO GLAD its THURSDAY!!! Plus I'll be taping The Office, since its on at the same time! (darn those station programmers! don't they know not to put two of the best shows on two different networks at the same time!)

I'll post some pictures of my handiwork when I get home from work later! In the meantime, check out my Etsy shop for a preview of what is to come!

1 comment:

Mike said...

I love your scarves, you want to make me one?