Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Dumpster diving night 2:


A couple nights later (see last post) we went out again and found some more gold! (not actual gold mind you...)

Findings:
MP3 player
T9 Graphing Calculator
2 containers of laundry soap
2 large (new) rubbermaid trashcans (which we desperately needed!)
new fabric
a CUTE brown couch with wooden carved legs,
5 Boxes un-opened animal crackers
and so much more I cant even remember it all!


Photo From:
Google image search: dumpster diving... its eerily familiar!


Gilmore Girls update:
Season 7, Episode 17 (5MORE TO GO!)
This episode will NOT load!!! I am getting desperate!
Lorelai and Christopher: split up (forever I hope!)
Rori and Logan: arguing, but they've done that before...
Lane: about to BURST with twins!
Luke: still in love with Lorelai, but may not know it.....

I promise to write about something else besides dumpsters and GG soon, but right now, its a major part of my life! :)

No comments: