Monday, June 16, 2008

Update on the gardening... check out Ryan's Blog for pictures of our plants.... I am super excited about the spinach! I can practically taste the yummy salads we will eat later this summer!

Found some more crazy wedding photos today on this website here is a sampling: (some are funny... and some are not)...

She looks MAD!


I can only imagine the sad story behind this face!!!

My youngest sister (Bekah) called me 18 times yesterday asking me to bring her some books to read.... she is 16 and on summer vacation, and our mother has never let us just sleep all the time or watch a lot of tv on vacations (I don't think she understands the word "vacation"), but anyways, Bekah decided to use her time to read and look busy instead of being bored and roped into doing chores and yard work (smart girl!). One book she asked for was "The Nanny Diaries"... its a pretty good book, and the movie isn't bad also... here are some of the books I gave her:




I've slowly been able to get her interested in things like Anne of Green Gables, and books of that time period... one day when I was sick I made her watch the movies with me... I grew up watching them and always cry when Matthew dies, laugh at Anne's silly stubbornness, worry when Gilbert gets sick, and cry in the end while Anne and Gil are on the bridge.... after Bekah watched them with me, I think she feels the same way! A lady at my church whom I babysit for recently gave me the WHOLE Anne series (books), and I cant wait to read them all! Bekah also asked for those to read! I bet none of those other girls at Hudson are doing that this summer... but maybe Bekah can influence them a bit! :)



The rest of today:
Finish work.
Austin moves in.
Watch 3rd Season of LOST (my new favorite show!!!).
Dinner at the Brysons.
More LOST!!!.

No comments: