Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Kairos Garden

Ryan and I planted a garden a couple weeks back... sometimes we forget to water it (oops!) but its been raining lately, so we've been covered. We planted pumpkins, cucumbers, peppers, radishes, 5 different herbs, watermelon and spinach! We are so excited to eat fresh salads later this summer! Our cucumbers have already started to come out! I was listening to the radio today and they had people calling in giving gardening tips... and I realized there are some pretty neat ways that plants work with each other and the earth to help everything to grow, so I googled some books on this stuff and came up with:



Those two look like good starters for those who want a green thumb!

And one more thing (maybe to protect that thumb - and the other 4):



They have different sizes and colors! Check them out!

I think having something fun to wear will motivate us "gardeners" who are not always eager to go play in the dirt...


No comments: