Saturday, February 20, 2010

Realization:

I've been listening to music more that usual lately. And as I was listening to Switchfoot's "Only Hope", it occurred to me that not only have I been listening to more music, but I am back to listening to love songs.

LOVE songs for crying out loud!!!!! I havent listened to that 'genre' of music for longer than I can remember.... I think I had given up hope on love, and romance, and future. But due to a recent turn of events, my subconscious has willed me to listen to some of my old favorites:


Addicted: Kelly Clarkson
Tim McGraw: Taylor Swift
I Can't Stop Loving you: Keith Urban
Just Might: Sugarland
Never Saw Blue Like That: Shawn Colvin
This Every Day Love: Rascal Flatts
Turn Me On: Nora Jones
Come Away With Me: Nora Jones
and of course, I Promise You (With Everything I Am): Backstreet Boys



Sidenote: it also struck me the other day: Chivalry is NOT dead. Not even close.

Contently,
Abby

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is that all of your grandmas of just the one?

Anonymous said...

oops....typo! I meant is that all of your grandmas OR just the one???

Anonymous said...

Just realized that I commented under the wrong thing. My comment was on the next thing down. Dopey me! Good thing I'm anonymous.