Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Etsy Vintage Wedding Dress!

I FINALLY put up this wedding dress on my etsy page... I've had it for a while, but never seemed to take the time to put it up! Tabitha (my sister) modeled for me, and it seemed a perfect fit, besides the hem line, but thats just because she is short! haha

Couple books I have read lately that I would reccomend:
Three Dog Life
Nights in Rodanthe
A Virtuious Woman
The DaVinci Code

and currently reading: Book 3 of the Mitford series, These High, Green Hills ... so good!

Click on my sidebar to get to amazon and buy them used!!! ***great way to "recycle" versus buying new books!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

two comments actually...
1. Why would anyone want to get rid of books?????? Hahahahaha...

2. Tabitha is short but she makes a beautiful bride!