Sunday, November 23, 2008

Prince Edward Island

I use SiteMeter to track visitors to my website, and recently someone from Prince Edward Island - an island in Canada, near Nova Scotia- visited my site. I know most of you are probably like "Ok, big deal, get a life" UNTIL I tell you that I would DIE to get to go to Prince Edward Island (also know as PEI) for SO many reasons...



1- That is where Anne of Green Gables was set and filmed (one of my all time favorite books and movies!)
2- It is an absolutely beautiful island with coasts, cliffs, fields, lakes, etc... they are breathtaking!
3- I have thought for a while that if I ever get married, I might like to honeymoon on the island, and/or, if I was to ever write a book, I would want to rent a little cottage in the middle of nowhere on the island and isolate myself and just write and live, enjoying all the island has to offer!
4-I think there are other reasons, I am just such a spazz about it!



So to WHOEVER YOU ARE! from PEI, thank you for visiting my blog, I hope you enjoyed it, and I REALLY hope to visit your amazing island one day!


No comments: