Tuesday, May 13, 2008

New Ideas

Its a beautiful morning here in Ohio! The sun is shinning and the HI is 69 degrees... Today I plan on doing some gardening at Grandma and Grandpa's, then helping Ryan plant the garden at our house. Its a great day to work outside and feel the earth with your fingers! (plus, working in the sun always helps the quest for a tan) :)

I found a new blog today... http://justjaime28.wordpress.com/

So it inspired me.... I thought... "why don't I blog my findings of SWEET wedding ideas, party pictures, and creative misc!? It would be a great way of saving things I find (instead of having hundreds of bookmarks) AND a great way to share things with friends and/or clients... mmm..... :)

So here goes!

I have been talking for a while about having a Fall/Barn wedding...
and today I found this picture(from the blog listed above):



Then these pictures from this website (http://www.fearrington.com/house/weddingbarn.asp#5):




and a couple more:



What I really have in mind is a more natural feeling... dirt floors, horse tackle in stalls, a little hay lying around (like the 1st picture)... you get the idea. Its pretty exciting really!

So those are my ideas for the day... comments or suggestions welcome!

-Abby

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, thank you for sharing my blog, that was very sweet of you! I'm so excited that you've been inspired to start collecting wedding ideas too - it's addicting! lol When are you getting married? Congratulations! If you ever need help finding more fun fall ideas for your wedding, let me know, I'd be happy to help as I absolutely LOVE weddings! Best of luck to you, and happy planning! :)

-Jaime @ "It's A Jaime Thing"
www.justjaime28.wordpress.com

Anonymous said...

P.S. I went ahead and added you to my blogroll...I can't wait to read more of your ideas!

Take Care!
-Jaime @ "It's A Jaime Thing"
www.justjaime28.wordpress.com